weld neck flanges suppliers in india
- Weld Neck Flanges are drilled(machined) with the wall thickness of the flange having the same dimensions of the matching pipe, the lighter the pipe is, the larger the bore, conversely, the heavier the pipe, the small the bore, they are normally used for highpressure, cold or hot temperature. we are the weld neck flanges suppliers, weld neck flanges manufacturer, weld neck flanges manufacturing companies in India
Flange dimensions to ANSI B16.5.
Dimensions "B" & "D" includes raised face thickness.
Bore (SCH) "C" purchasess to Specity.
Larger outlet sizes are avilable on applications.
ANSI 150# / 300# 2mm Raised Face.
ANSI 600# / 2500# 7mm Raised Face.
Stainless Steel, Nickel Alloy etc.
Tube OD sizes:
3/8 to 2 inches
304 or 316L stainless steel
Viton, Buna, & silicone
bulkhead & EVAC clamps
Elastomer seal: >=1 x 10^-8 Torr - High vacuum
EVAC metal seal: >=1 x 10^-11 Torr - UHV
-20°C to 200°C
-50°C to 230°C
-30°C to 110°C
EVAC metal seal:
-270°C to 150°C
This is the most common type of high pressure pipe flange.
They are distinguished from other types of pipe flanges by their long tapered hub and gentle transition of thickness in the region of the butt weld joining them to the pipe.
The long tapered hub provides an important reinforcement of the weld neck flange proper in terms of strength and resistance to dishing.
Uses of weld neck flanges:
- The weld neck flange is very resistant to dishing and has a very sturdy connection because it has the pipe along with the tapered hub.
- The flanges are ideal for extreme fluctuations of temperature.
- weld neck flanges are ideal in environments where there may be a lot of bending and handling of the flanges.
- Preferred in an environment with extreme temperature conditions.
- This type of flange is preferred for every severe service condition—resulting from high pressure or from sub-zero or elevated temperature.
- weld neck flanges are used in situations where loading conditions are substantially constant or fluctuate between wide limits.
- This is probably the best welding flange available because of its high, heavy neck.
- Highly recommended wherever a sound welded joint connection is needed.